On 11/12/2012 21:36, SomeoneElse wrote:
Sebastian Arcus wrote:
I have uploaded a bunch of gps traces as "identifiable". They show up
under "See your traces". However, when I click on "map" or "edit" I
can't see them on the map or in Potlatch2 editor. Am I doing something
wrong, or is there a temporary problem with the system?
Looking at the GPX file, I can't see anything unusual.

I've cc:ed the potlatch-dev list in case anyone there has any idea why
it may be not showing via "Edit".

The XML namespace attribute in the GPX file appears to be... not what Potlatch 2 is expecting.

Potlatch 2 expects http://www.topografix.com/GPX/1/1
and the GPX file has http://www.topografix.com/GPX/1.1

Strictly speaking I think this is an error in the NavSys GPS logger software you appear to be using. It might be possible to make P2 a bit more tolerant, though.

cheers
Richard