Hallo Simon and other responders

I really wonder, what dependencies were so difficult to find: I would
very much like to make your life easier, but I would need some more
details.

The idea was to supply the stuff which is not normally available in
distributions (hpack, uthash) even if it can be obtained from the web.
I believe nanomsg and mbedtls are commonly available in distributions
(and certainly can be downloaded), but I am quite willing to include
them in future distributions if you think it would help.

I am also curious what versioning problems you ran into - I don't think
pound requires any specific version, please correct me if I am wrong.

--
Robert Segall
Apsis GmbH