--- I wrote:

> I believe that leading and trailing blanks of a .INI file's entries,
> for both the left and right side of the =.

...are ignored.

> However, I personally believe that it should be up to the script
> programmer to fix output and not the INI plugin, and so I agree with
> this being the ideal (for INI.Set only though):

>> Wishful thinking:

>>   ini.set (Location,Label,Test," " ++ Starts)

>>   Result:
>>   11.05.04 Starts <= 1

To elaborate on that, I believe that if the above desired output were
in fact written to the file, then the INI.Get function should be
returning "1" and not " 1", since .INI files are by design meant to
ignore leading and trailing whitespace, including tabs if I'm not
wrong.

> Cheers,
> Alex

> ICQ# 37414292



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to