--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Alan Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
> Ooops, not enough quote characters.
> Make that:
> ini.set(filespec,sectionVar,valueVar,"'"" ++ stringVar ++ "'"")

No, the INI-File is the output already. So what do I do there 
with '...

It is ok with me - forget the problem. I will skip the whole PPro 
project and restart with C++. There it is anyway easier to design a 
good looking output.

The story reminded me of a company I worked with from the start - 
today it is one of the biggest software companies in the world. The 
first thing they did after some years was to replace ALL programming 
languages by their own one. At this time I did not understand it 
because it was very costly. But this was the only way to get 
independent. So here we are again. Use at least C++ and it is 
(mostly) no problem to get exactly what you want - I cannot afford to 
create my own language ;-)

Cheers,

Peter



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to