I am a beginner with power pro.

I wish to use power-pro to automatically type in my user name and 
password using a button on a bar while logging into various sites
(like for checking my mail etc)

I have configured *keys command and am sending the following 
keystrokes: username{tab}password{tab}{enter}

However on executing this the results are very erratic. Sometimes 
only the password gets sent, sometimes only the username, sometimes 
part username and part password and sometimes the password in the 
username box etc.

What could be the mistake I am making.

Request help.

Thanks 




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to