--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "kackeranujp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
> I am a beginner with power pro.
> 

Welcome to the club!

I had the same problem and it is not so easy to solve. What helped in 
my case was to change in the PProconfig the Setup > Advanced Setup > 
Limits the "Delay in milliseconds for first and subsequent sent keys 
from *Keys" I have there 490 0. You have to play around for your 
system/browser.

But that is not enough. In addition to this I do the following

 *Keys {tab}
 *Keys {shift}+{tab}
 *Keys Username
 *Keys {tab}
 *Keys Password
 *Keys {enter}

This MOSTLY works. But in any case you have to place your cursor 
(mouse click) in the first entry field. 

Just one more hint. If you use

 Domain = browserDomain

Or

 Site = select(browserUrl,60)

And

 if-statements for the site/domain with your user/password

in a sript PPro will automatically find the correct user for the 
site - don't make a loop but a button to press or a key. It is a good 
idea to shorten browserUrl a bit with select because sometimes the 
sites are changeing at the end of the address.

Good Luck,

Peter





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to