--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "powerprolover" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm a relatively new user of Powerpro and I was hoping to get some 
> help creating a loop with a counter.  Basically, I want the loop 
to 
> reside in a text file that I will run as a script.  My attempts 
have 
> failed.  Here is one such example:
> 
> counter = 1
> @loop
> if (counter <5) do
>   keys message
>   counter = counter +1
>   jump loop
> endif
> 
> Thank you in advance for any assistance.

The endif is outside the loop but the if is inside.  PowerPro cannot 
handle this.

I suggest you learn the for statement rather than relying on prone-
to-error jumps.
for (counter=1; counter<5; counter=counter+1)
keys message
endfor

But here is how to do with with an if and jump

@loop
if (counter<5)
   jump exitloop
keys message
jump loop
@exitloop





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to