--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Alex Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- brianmerkel wrote:
> 
> > I've already seen non-power pro solutions but they always show the
> > shortcut to creating new folders in explorer... I don't like 
using 
> > explorer and just want to automate the,
> 
> > mouse R, w, f
> 
> > commands into one easy step.
> 
> Try assigning this to a hotkey:
> 
> *Keys +{F10}wf
> 
> Alex Peters / Melbourne, Australia
> PowerPro v0.0.00 / Windows XP


Perfect..... works like a charm... I get a small flash of a context 
menu when it executes the key combo but that's no big deal... makes 
that whole process so much faster.

Thanks.



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to