>> Hi all. I have one problem. I have PowerPro 3.8 and WinXP. When I have
>> activated PowerPro, I can not access any pull down menus in any program
>> with mouse. When I click on menu, it opens, but when I go with mouse to
>> the entry I want click, the menu closes without change. But I can do it
>> with keyboard. I know, it is not really big problem, but I would like to
>> solve it. Please, can anyone give me a hint?
>
> Sounds like you have defined a hotkey that is getting triggered and  
> clearing
> the mouse. Any bump, or other non-key hotkeys defined?

No, I have defined only hotkeys with ctrl+alt+shift. No with mouse...


>
> David Troesch  |  Atlanta, GA  |  ICQ# 2333123
> Send a message to your politicians about important privacy topics.
> http://action.eff.org
> Funstuff: * Jesus paid for our sins... now lets get our money's worth.
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>



-- 
Sepp


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to