--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Sepp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all. I have one problem. I have PowerPro 3.8 and WinXP. When I have  
> activated PowerPro, I can not access any pull down menus in any
program  
> with mouse. When I click on menu, it opens, but when I go with mouse
to  
> the entry I want click, the menu closes without change. But I can do
it  
> with keyboard. I know, it is not really big problem, but I would
like to  
> solve it. Please, can anyone give me a hint?

Did you happen to gray-check "pproconf | GUI Control |
Left click mouse when mouse stops over control for ..."

Sean



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to