--- Matt wrote:

> any idea why it seems to sometimes activate another window before
> running the command?

This won't help you too much, but I have found that some window
swapping happens after I use an InputDefault() box. There doesn't seem
to be any condition in particular that causes it though�� it doesn't
happen every time.

I'm going to have a look in my Advanced Setup now for window-switching
related commands, but I'm sure I've done this before in vain.

-- 

Alex Peters / Melbourne, Australia
PowerPro v4.1.00 / Windows XP



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to