--- Alan wrote:

> ColorPicker.zip, a ColorSpy for Dummies, is at
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/files/Scripts/

The visual design of the bar is very pleasing! :-)

Alas, for that is all on which I can comment right now � calling
.ColorPick from ARB has resulted in the bar being shown, but an
indismissable error box stating �Cannot use this type of Wait in
nested script� has popped up and the script doesn't work.

After shuttind down PowerPro, changing Wait.Until to Wait.For and
restarting it, it works as expected.

> Now that ColourSpy 3.1 is compliant with all users (and so
> quickly!), and I can now see what it looks like, it would be
> possible for me to make ColorPicker look very similar. I think that
> can be done without using a skin.

I do admit that I find the layout of your bar much more aesthetic than
mine. I for one wouldn't be bothered if you left it as is!

-- 

Alex Peters / Melbourne, Australia
PowerPro v4.1.00 / Windows XP



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to