--- Alan Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Alex wrote:
> 
> >The visual design of the bar is very pleasing! :-)
> Thank you. It's certainly simple.
> 
> > Alas, for that is all on which I can comment right now ?calling
> > .ColorPick from ARB has resulted in the bar being shown, but an
> > indismissable error box stating `Cannot use this type of Wait in
> > nested script?has popped up and the script doesn't work.
> 
> > After shuttind down PowerPro, changing Wait.Until to Wait.For and
> > restarting it, it works as expected.
> 
> That's mysterious. It works with wait.until here.
> We are both using XP Pro and PowerPro 4.1
> I wonder what is the difference.
> Maybe you are starting it from a script
> therefore the ColorPick script is nested ?
> 
> I think I chose wait.until so it will be independent of other
> waits which might be happening in other scripts.
> Anyway, if wait.for works for you, and wait.until produces
> an error message, I guess that should be changed in the
> downloadable .zip.
> Presumably wait.until could break it for others too.
> 
> Thanks for your constructive and positive response generally
> to my proposing a dummies' version of ColourSpy :-)

It seems to me:
Alex calls the "script" from his ARB script
Alan calls the "script" directly via hotkey...

Sean





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to