--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Alex Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> 
> I'm in the process of attempting to convert ARB to work on any
> PowerPro v4.1 configuration.
> 
> I have come to a place where I need to appropriately escape a 
variable
> (i.e. any double quotes in this variable need to be replaced with 
[the
> user's escape character and the double quote], etc.)
> 
> Is there any way that I can do this without using or assuming a
> certain escape character?
> 
> If not, then it looks like ARB is doomed to require Standard
> Configuration.

I'm not sure what you talking about unless I see the code...
However, eval(?'your_var') also does not work?

Sean





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to