--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> 
> The sort taskbar under GUI control works only after I closed the 
> configuration dialog.  But after that, when opening some new 
applications, 
> the new buttons are not sorted properly.  

This feature uses unsupported operations on internal Windows shell 
data structures.  It worked fine on Win98 and early and on early 
versions of W2K, I think.  I know for sure that the data structures 
changed  with XP and so the feature does not work under XP. Its quite 
possible that it was also broken in later W2K releases.

Sorry, I'm afraid that I am not supporting it any more.







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to