> 
> Sorry, I'm afraid that I am not supporting it any more.
> 

It's okay.  I've observed some shells do this (taskbar sorting) and 
sometimes it can be very useful. I just noticed this facility in Ppro the 
other day ( I dont' know why I didn't see it before).  Anyway, if it's not 
working then it's no problem.  I can live without that functionality.  But 
I can't live without Powerpro! ;)

Thanks Bruce!


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to