Hi guys,

Occasionally I have trouble with PowerPro not focussing its input
dialogues and menus when it opens them.

For instance, hitting the Pause key on my keyboard fires up ARB, which
opens an InputDialog. Occasionally the window that had focus before I
hit Pause continues to have focus and unfortunately it's not as simple
as hitting Pause again to focus the InputDialog.

I now use the menu-driven keyboard macro method that C�neyt was kind
enough to share with us earlier last month, however sometimes the menu
displays without focus and again there's no simply way of remedying
the situation�� mouse intervention is required which really slows
things down.

These instances probably only happen about ten times a day but I'm
sure that something can be done to prevent it from happening at all.

I do have the Tweak UI option �Prevent applications from stealing
focus� unchecked (which is probably why it works at all), so that's
not the problem.

Has anyone else experienced this and come up with ways to make focus
more reliable?

-- 

Alex Peters / Melbourne, Australia
PowerPro v4.1.04 / Windows XP



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to