Hello Julien:

  Probably not in the advanced stages, but at least in the beginning it would. 
I'm an average user, and I figured it out in a short time, using a couple of 
messages from this forum. Why limit yourselves to "above-average" users? 

  I find your statement "learning how to configure PP would be a waste of time
for most people" puzzling, at best. The first thing you have to do is 
configure, right? Didn't you have to learn how when you started? Is it possible 
to use PP without configuring?

 Thanks for responding.

 Rowdy

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to