Hi Stefan,

If I did not misunderstood, you want a bar that is always shown except 
when mouse moves over it (i.e. a clock or an *Info bar, etc).
"hide a bar" in the help does not mention a situation like this, sorry 
if I'm not right Bruce.
Unfortunately I'm not a script genie and I didn't found anything in 
the mailing list.
After hours of searching and thinking, my suggestion is to create a 
bar whith 'hover clicks' option checked and thus hiding the bar. But 
you need a Wait command (script) which waits until the mouse moves, 
and then a *Bar show command will show that bar again. I found some 
scripts with xmouse and ymouse but those are so complicated to me that 
I can not use them.  
So if someone could share a wait script which waits for any mouse 
movement (plus some milliseconds)...

tpr

--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> --- In [email protected], "Stefan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > 
> > 
> > Hi community,
> > since i nothing have found in help and messages...
> 
> Help index "hide a bar"
> 
> 
> >





Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to