Hi Bruce,

when I first tried this thing I got error messages, I thought write 
back that it won't work (at least on my pc) but after checking 
everything again I realised I made mistakes.

So everything works fine, I wish I could understand everything in the 
script... but with time maybe!

Thanks, it's really... 

...PowerPro!!!

tpr


> Create a file called hidebar.txt in powerpro\scripts containing
> 
> @create
> static b=arg(1)
> static left=win.left(b)
> static right=win.right(b)
> static top=win.top(b)
> static bottom=win.bottom(b)
> if (win.visible(b))
> win.hide(b)
> static ev
> if (event.exists(ev))
> ev=event.destroy(ev)
> ev = event.createms(300,0,"[EMAIL PROTECTED]")
> quit
> 
> @test
> static b,left,right,top,bottom,ev
> if (xmouse<left || xmouse>right || ymouse < top || ymouse>bottom) do
> if (not win.visible(b))
> bar.show(b)
> ev=event.destroy(ev)
> endif
> quit
> 
> 
> @destroy
> ev=event.destroy(ev)
> quit
> 
> -------------------- end of file---------------
> 
> The create a bar called (say) mybar.  Check "auto-show as bar".  Set 
> each left command button to
> .hidebar("mybar")
> 
> Ordinary Check "hover clicks" on Command List|Properties
> 
> On Command List|Setup|All Bars tab, set "Time Mouse Hovers" to 300 
> (or some other value if you prefer).
> 
> You can create as many of these bars as you want as long as they do 
> not overlap.





Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to