Sunday, April 17, 2005, 6:28:54 PM, you wrote:




Hi everyone,

I am experimenting with the hot key/mouse actions in PowerPro 
(configure PoewrPro, Key/Mouse tab). To start with, I added a new 
entry to the existing list: Alt+Left Click (left anywhere in 
Key/Mouse field) = Mouse right click (*Mouse is command, RightClick 
is action). So, I apply the change and test it out. I minimize all 
my windows, and hold down Alt and left click on the background. 
Nothing happens. If I let go of Alt, the normal Windows right click 
menu appears (which is what I was expecting it to do, except I 
didn't think I would have to release Alt first - not sure if this is 
intended or if I'm not doing something right). Anyway, I decide to 
see if it would do what I wanted it to do. I have a button on my 
PowerPro bar that opens one program for a left click, another for a 
right click. I hold down Alt, and left click on the button, 
expecting that the right click program would open. Sadly, the left 
click program opened. Again, I'm unsure if this is the way PowerPro 
is programmed, or if I have done something wrong. Can anyone help? 
You might ask why I would want to hold down Alt and left click to 
get a right click - simple answer is I don't. I want to hold down 
Alt and left click to get a middle click (my mouse has a wheel in 
place of the middle button, and though I can set it to middle click 
in the driver software, I would miss the wheel too much, so I was 
experimenting to see if I could simulate the click in PowerPro, so I 
could have programs assigned to the middle click as well). I chose 
to use right click for the test so I could see if it actually worked 
first (middle click on my system won't do anything, as I don't have 
anything set to middle click, but I do right click)...

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

There is a setting under  Key/Mouse -- Setup --  Key/Mouse Setup:
Always wait for ctrl,alt,shift and win to be up before executing
command.

Your hotkey doesn't work on PowerPro bar cause program knows what
key you pressed. It's the logic. When I use 2 button mouse I was
clicking both right and left button at the same time to middle click
on PowerPro bar buttons. But it's in the design of the program.

I have 2 buttons and a wheel in my mouse and I can click with
the wheel. Can you click with that wheel or it just wheels?
If it's not available you can use "chord l+r" hotkey to
send middle click to programs(other than PowerPro itself)

HTH

-- 
 Ozkan
      
          



Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to