--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> Mouse key hot keys don't work on bars, but middle simulation is 
built 
> into PowerPro.  Shift+left=middle on bars.  Also both 
> right+left=middle on bars.

Hi bruce,

You answered both my questions there - why the hot key/mouse actions 
didn't work on the PowerPro bar, and was there an alternative way to 
do what I wanted. I tried the shift+left click (left and right click 
at same time is a bit awkward for me), and it works fine. The only 
problem with it was that the program opened in the background (I 
seem to vaguely remember shift + clicking in Windows makes the 
window open behind all other open windows), but ticking the 'top 
most' box on the middle click tab fixes that.

Thanks,

CM





Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to