Hi,

is it possible with PowerPro v 4.2 to save and start another program? An
example what I mean exactly: e.g. I'm editing code in a text file.
There's an often used pattern I use, I edit something in this text file,
NOW after this moment PowerPro should support me if possible after a
button click by

1- Saving this text file
2- Starting another program


In short this means, I would reduce two mouseclicks to just one
mouseclick or one keyboard shortcut. Does this make sense or is anybody
using anything similar? Is this possible with PowerPro v4.2 and if yes,
how?

Thanks in advance.

Baris


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to