Hi

Can anyone of you experts tell me how can I make a regular buttonbar 
auto-hide and - in particular - auto-reappear.
I have a 3-button bar with only info-text on the buttons. I want the 
bar to visible at all times except when I hover the bar. I know I can 
assign each button auto-left-click on hovering and *Bar Hide as 
command. My problem is how to make the bar reappear when I move the 
mouse away from the bar. I don't want to use hotkeys, bump edge or 
anything - it should be automatic and the bar shouldn't re-appear 
until I move the mouse away from the bar.
Any suggestions? Maybe I should use another command instead of Bar 
Hide?

Awaiting your brilliant solution - have a nice day.

Niels







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2jUsvC/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to