For me, the script works excellently with hotkeys, but not with the
hookwindowevents command list. Only twice out of about thirty tries
did clicking on a window restore the windows to previous position with
clicked window in focus. I have never used hookwindowevents before so
I may be overlooking something obvious:

I created a new command list called HookWindowEvents
and put as the only command

global g_tiled  in the command drop down

if(g_tiled)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    both these lines in the more commands box

Why is this not working?...

Thanks,
Paul






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
1.2 million kids a year are victims of human trafficking. Stop slavery.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/.QUssC/izNLAA/TtwFAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to