--- In [email protected], Steve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Bruce
> 
> As I said, I think the problem occured when I installed the 
IExplorer 7 
> beta 2,  perhaps it re-registered the dll to a different version - I 
> seem to have various versions all over my disk and it was just trial 
and 
> error to find one that worked.

Can you please try one further test.  Please shutdown PowerPro, rename 
psapi.dll in PowerPro folder to psapi.bak, restart PowerPro, and let 
me know if it still works (I think it should automatically use the 
sysystem32 version).



With older versions of Windows, PSAPI was not installed as part of 
standard library, but not it appears that it is.  So as part of 
install, I will look from now on and not install the PowerPro version 
if it is older than the installed one.

I am not sure why IE7 changed to break using the old version...
>






Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to