--- In [email protected], Steve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Stranger and stranger - I had tried renaming psapi.dll on friday and 
> copying various versions in to the pp folder with no joy, until I
copied 
> system32\psapi.dll
> 
> Got it!!!!!!
> 
> On my machine if version 3.51.1016.1 is in the powerpro directory I get 
> problems.  If I rename or delete, no problems so it must use the 
> standard system32 file, so the solution is to delete the old version 
> completely.
> 
> Could someone have a look at the version in their pp directory and 
> confirm they have sames version number?

I think the problem is already resolved in the latest build 4.4.04.
FYI, usually an external psapi.dll is needed only for NT 4.

Sean






Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to