Hi: I am a bit perplexed. I use a piece of software that is primarily a
database. It is a custom built application. I am able to use "Send Keys"
to some of the fields in the database but on others, the field/window
seems to lose focus and the data is not sent to the field. The same
thing happens when I try to use the built-in clipboard functions. It
just seems that the field/window loses focus when I click the bar. I
tried using *Keys target window logic - but it did not work either. When
I use "Send Keys" from a hotkey, it works perfectly. Does anyone have
any idea why this is happening and, if so, is there a workaround?
Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to offer.
Dave
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org
SPONSORED LINKS
| Computer monitoring software | Power pro | Computer and internet software |
| Free computer monitoring software |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "power-pro" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
