and found the same challenge - i.e. I was able to make it work on
one field and then it wouldn't work on a different field - so it's
not just because I have a custom application. Unfortunately, there
is no ALT+ combo that will help. I've decided to use *Clip Text and
then the user manually clicks in the field and presses CTRL+V to
paste the text in. If you can think of a way to simply click in the
field and then have the text auto-pasted into the field, that'd be
great. Just a thought....
BTW. This is an absolutely AMAZING piece of software. It is
unquestionably the most productivity enhancing software I have ever
seen. Thank-you so much for creating it and providing it for free.
Dave
--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > just seems that the field/window loses focus when I click the
bar.
>
> Correct. There is nothing PowerPro can do about this: when you
click
> on another window (and a bar is just a window), then the Windows
> system arranges to change the focus.
>
> PowerPro does try to change the focus back to the window that had
the
> focus before it, but it depends on that program to re-activate the
> child window that last had the focus. Not all programs do that.
And
> I have not been successful in trying to have PowerPro force the
> program to return to the child window focus to the "right" Place.
>
>
> I
> > tried using *Keys target window logic - but it did not work
either.
> When
> > I use "Send Keys" from a hotkey, it works perfectly.
>
> Because the Windows system does not change the focus int this case.
>
>
> Does anyone have
> > any idea why this is happening and, if so, is there a workaround?
>
> If you always want to send the keys to a certain child window, and
it
> has a alt-key short cut, send that short cut first.
>
Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org
SPONSORED LINKS
| Computer monitoring software | Power pro | Computer and internet software |
| Free computer monitoring software |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "power-pro" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
