--- In [email protected], "qzzyyx" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I can't get the next command right, if I say
> 
>   if (result eq 0) myplugin.unload
> 
> I get "expecting operator at myplugin.unload".  And if I say
> 
>   if (result eq 0) do
>     myplugin.unload
>   *enddo
> 
> I get a crash when result is actually 0 (myplugin.unload typically
> doesn't crash).

OK, it was a problem with my plugin (causing the crash), and the
second form above is now working.  But why doesn't the first form
work?  Thanks.

 - Vince





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
See what's inside the new Yahoo! Groups email.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to