This is an age-old question.  I have a PPro button to start CMD.EXE
(or NOTEPAD.EXE, et c.).  If I press it twice, I get two CMDs.  If I
immediately exit the second CMD, the first one does not become the
active window.  In fact, no window seems active I must somehow make a
window active before I can continue working.  This is in contrast to
the Winndows Start/Run dialog.  If I use Start/Run to start two CMDs
and immediately exit the second, then the first becomes the active
window.  Where did foreground/focus go?  Thanks.

 - Vince






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Groups gets a make over. See the new email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to