Hi Cü, your script is very nice and there's a lot to learn for me. Thank you.
It could also come in handy for a touch of cool in customer presentations and 
training sessions.

I had/have some problem.

You missed declaring a couple of local vars: see
        ; error if we can't find any empty slot
        local _stotx, _sloty
        If(_slotx == -1 and _sloty == -1)Do

I always get this error message, which results in no background bmp:

----------------
Invalid keyword in bar command
 and Settings\sgp\Local Settings\Temp\pp_thumb_gvim_(2492408-0x2607f8).bmp

Error occurred near line 351 of script ThumbMin:
    bar.show(_dynbarname)

Press Cancel to end all running scripts.
---------------

Notice that the message writes a newline before " and Settings..."
The same happens in the tooltip for the given thumb, take a look at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/files/Scripts/0_descent49_aka_c%80%A0%A0%
FCneyt/ThumbMin.gif

I suspect compatibility issues with with CRLF.



Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to