Hi,

I have a strange problem with my keyboard macros (I see it here in
4.5.13 but it might have been there for some weeks):

I have a macro command list activated by #... (e.g. #test). On the
command list I have then configured test to do a *Keys command with
*Keys 123

However when my macro fires the focus is taken away from the active
application (notepad.exe) and the Keys do not arrive.

If I put another command BEFORE the *Keys command (like e.g. 
s1=input("Some dummy inputfield")
then the inputbox pops up and afterwards the *Keys command sends the
keys 123 correctly to the notepad.

Has anybody else experienced this? What could be the cause?

greetings, 

Christoph






Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to