--- In [email protected], "dergroesstemeister" > 
> I have a macro command list activated by #... (e.g. #test). On the
> command list I have then configured test to do a *Keys command with
> *Keys 123
> 
> However when my macro fires the focus is taken away from the active
> application (notepad.exe) and the Keys do not arrive.
>

I don't see this in tests with my configuration.

1.  Is # defined more than once as a hot key?
2.  What happens if you try a different key like `.
3.  What happens if you switch to empty configuration, add a hot key 
to active macro command list and create macro command list with just 
that one entry?






Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to