> 1. Key/Mouse: left-double anywhere 
> 2. Caption:   c=*SlimBrowser* 
> 3. Command:   *Mouse 
> 4. Action:    MiddleClick
> 
> This almost works BUT has a nasty side-effect of simulating a 
middle-
> click when I double-click on text INTENDING to select it.
> 
> 

I have not tested, but I think the following might work:
1.  Keep the hot key definition and target as above.  Unfortunately, 
there is no way to check on child windows with caption match, but 
you should keep the above to filter all windows but slimbrowser.

2.  Change the command entry controls as follows
a.  Leave the command edit box blank (just for ease of reading).
b.  Put the following in More Commands
// all one line follows up to do
if (win.class(win.handlefrompoint(xmouse, ymouse))
=="SysTabControl32") do
mouse middleclick
else
mouse leftdouble


I think you need to resend the mouse double as part of the hot key, 
otherwise it will be lost if the child window is not a tab.







Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to