Hello All,

I use SlimBrowser as my web browser and am used to double-clicking 
tabs to close them. However a known quirk in SlimBrowser prevents 
double-click of tabs ONLY When the tabs span multiple rows. The 
workaround however is to middle-click the tab to close it.

I'm trying to configure PowerPro such that Double-Clicking on any tab 
in SlimBrowser sends a Middle-Click instead of a double-click.

To start with I did the following using Key/Mouse setup configuration:

1. Key/Mouse: left-double anywhere 
2. Caption:   c=*SlimBrowser* 
3. Command:   *Mouse 
4. Action:    MiddleClick

This almost works BUT has a nasty side-effect of simulating a middle-
click when I double-click on text INTENDING to select it.

I understand, that I need to either script a solution using *Script => 
runfile which would first have to check if the child-window class 
is: "SysTabControl32" and parent-window class is: "SlimBrowser 
MainFrameW" and Key/Mouse is: left-double anywhere.

I request help to script a solution to do the above or a variant of it.

To Summarize, I need something to the equivalent of:

If (Left-Double anywhere) AND (Parent-Window class = "SlimBrowser  
MainFrameW") AND (Child-Window class = "SysTabControl32") then
  Command:   *Mouse 
  Action:    MiddleClick  
End If

Thanks in advance for your help.

- SK.










Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to