> I'm using the "Disable Caps Lock" function of PowerPro (amongst many 
> other functions of course :)), and it works to some extent(things I 
> type are in small caps), but the status light is still activated. 
I'm 
> using a script from AutoHotkey to replace certain abbreviations by 
> their full names, and when Caps Lock is active those are replaced in 
> capitals. 
>


I don't have good news on this in that I  aware that it does not work 
perfectly but, after spending some time trying to fix it using all the 
documented procedures I could find, I could not make it better.  So I 
have given up.

On my XP machine, PowerPro macro-sent keys stay in lower case 
regardless of caps lock light when caps locks is disabled, so possibly 
they make work better for you than autohotkey.  However, I realize 
that autohotkey has a different user interface that you may prefer 
meaning this solution is not for you.






Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to