Hello,

I'm using the "Disable Caps Lock" function of PowerPro (amongst many 
other functions of course :)), and it works to some extent(things I 
type are in small caps), but the status light is still activated. I'm 
using a script from AutoHotkey to replace certain abbreviations by 
their full names, and when Caps Lock is active those are replaced in 
capitals. This is kinda hard to notice since other things are spelled 
in small caps. Is there anything I could do about that?




Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to