Hello everyone,

I want to thank all of you in advance for all the help with PowerPro.  I
  consider myself still a newby to power pro, but this program, and
following some of these discussions helps me to learn about more of the
features, and how to implement them into what I try to do with my
computer/Power pro. :-)

To that, I have a script I set up that 'copy' some text into a variable
creating a clipboard extender, so I can 'paste' different items into
certain areas as I send an e-mail message to this individual. The script
opens the mail program and tries to 'paste' two different variables in
place.

I have enabled 'clip captured' on the 'gui control' tab'

When I recently got a new computer with windows XP home sp2 (which is
what the old Dell had)

Now the first 6 lines which are:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
*window show "*Thunderbird*"
*keys ^m

WAIT.For(30000, ACTIVEWINDOW("*compose*"))



*clip textPaste &(a)
wait.for (1500)
*keys {tab}Welcome{space}
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Seem to start a 'copy' of that last clipboard variable two additional times.

I am using the same power pro version (4.1).

I did set up (as someone showed me when I originally set this script up)
an info bar showing the variable, so I could see what is happening, and
before the last *keys {tab}welcome.... the script runs a 'copy' again.

Any thoughts or ideas?  What more info do I need to help, or what other
ideas do you have to help me trouble shoot this?

Thanks in advance.

Ray Ramirez DVM
"Chance favors the prepared mind." --Louise Pasteur





Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to