> To that, I have a script I set up that 'copy' some text into a
> variable creating a clipboard extender, so I can 'paste'
> different items into certain areas as I send an e-mail message
> to this individual. The script opens the mail program and tries
> to 'paste' two different variables in place.

> Now the first 6 lines which are:
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ *window show
> "*Thunderbird*" *keys ^m

> WAIT.For(30000, ACTIVEWINDOW("*compose*"))

> *clip textPaste &(a)
> wait.for (1500)
> *keys {tab}Welcome{space}
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Seem to start a 'copy' of that
> last clipboard variable two additional times.

I modified the above script outtake and tested it and it worked fine
here using Notepad and Vedit as targets.

> I did set up (as someone showed me when I originally set this
> script up) an info bar showing the variable, so I could see
> what is happening, and before the last *keys {tab}welcome....
> the script runs a 'copy' again.

I think your problem lies with the
*clip textPaste &(a)
what the above statement does is to first evaluate and execute the
variable a that is what &(a) means then to paste the result.

If instead you use
*clip textPaste a
it will paste only the contents of the variable a.

If this does not work at least the statements showing the assignment
of the variable a would be needed, perhaps more of the script.

-- 
Best regards,
 Brian

Using The Bat! v3.85.03 on Windows XP 5.| 1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2           
             



Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to