I do not know if the bug existed before 4.5.15 !

I'm using powerpro as shell. I have a startup.pcf that do startup of the XP 
session :
Running the Registry HKLM/HKCU  Run, RunOnce and launch startup folder as 
explorer do.
It switch after to the regular pproconf.pcf where all my powerpro stuff is....
If I crash pp with a script, I re-run ppro without doing the session startup.

But after *Exec.ChangeConfiguration pproconf.pcf .... i lost my desktop 
definitions *VDek Menu is not acurate
I have to recreate only the name to get the complete configuration back..

regards
nsp
















[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to