of the XP session :
> Running the Registry HKLM/HKCU  Run, RunOnce and launch startup 
folder as explorer do.
> It switch after to the regular pproconf.pcf where all my powerpro 
stuff is....
> If I crash pp with a script, I re-run ppro without doing the 
session startup.
> 
> But after *Exec.ChangeConfiguration pproconf.pcf .... i lost my 
desktop definitions *VDek Menu is not acurate
> I have to recreate only the name to get the complete configuration 
back..


I have not seen this in brief testing but would not be surprised if 
it could happen.

Rather than changing configuration, try using proconf.pcf for 
everything.  When you want it to run the run, runonce etc, use
-f1
on the powerpro.exe command line and check for pproflag(1) in a 
startup script.  -fx before the config file (or alone if no config 
file) sets flag x at startup.

(Note:  there is bug with -f which causes issues if you use a path 
to the .pcf file with double quotes "" around the path.  Just don't 
use the double quotes and it will be fine).




Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to