>
> After a while with "trial and error" i found the problem.
> Its the bar background settings.
> BUT, i want to have back my good looking desktop,with version 4.5.15,
> and no high cpu usage :)
> 
> Could you help me again please?
>
I think this was the "fix" I attempted for the automatic response to 
wallpaper changes.  I uploaded a new version of beta 4.5.15 to same 
place which may help.  Can you check?




Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to