> I think this was the "fix" I attempted for the automatic response to 
> wallpaper changes.  I uploaded a new version of beta 4.5.15 to same 
> place which may help.  Can you check?

I downloaded again from :
http://powerpro.webeddie.com/download/ppro4515.zip
was this the right one?

Unfortunately its behaviour to my problem didn´t change :(
When i turn the (active)bars with the wallpaper-look off,
or change it to a normal background color,the cpu usage gets normal.

I just take a look at my wallpapers and recognize that they are 
not in the .bmp format,they are .jpg´s. Maybe this is causing the
trouble?

Anyway, it seems that i´m the only person with that problem,
and i dont want to cause you trouble fixing it (or maybe its just a
problem on my configuration).
But if you need for fixing my config settings or something like that,
let me know.

In the meantime i stay with the old version, which still works good
for me.
But any fix is still welcome :)
and let me say thanks for PowerPro

regards,
bjoern




Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to