Hi sgp!

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006, sgp wrote:

> You may want to search the Yahoo group because this topic has been
> discussed in the past. Also browse the online Files section, there are
> several documents about PowerPro and alternative shells. I'm not sure if
> anyone uses PPro as the shell per se, most of the documents deal with
> combining PPro and an alternative shell like LiteStep, etc. 

I will have a look.

Thanks,

Chris


-- 
/*       _\|/_
         (o o)
 +----oOO-{_}-OOo------------------------------------------+
 |Chris Willard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                  |
 |                                                         |
 |I have a dynamic memory.  It needs constant refreshing...|
 |                                                         |
 +--------------------------------------------------------*/



Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to