Hi Leon!

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006, theyaleon wrote:

> Yeah!
> It's fastest shell in the world!
> Though on my cyrillic WinXp Systray tips consists of 1-st letter 
> only...
> I've tried to tweak OS in every way I know but I wasn't 
> victorious over the bug ...
> You can watch my desktop' screenshot here - ftp://powerpro.
> dyndns.org/uploads/Leony_Desktop.jpg

I have just looked at your screenshot - looks good.

Is it possible to have a copy of your powerpro config to get me started?
If not, could you tell me how you get a system tray and how you switch
tasks?

Regards,

Chris


-- 
/*       _\|/_
         (o o)
 +----oOO-{_}-OOo------------------------+
 |Chris Willard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>|
 |                                       |
 |Trackman(men) have bigger balls.       |
 |                                       |
 +--------------------------------------*/



Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to