--- In [email protected], "swzoh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ah, I see. Thanks. I don't have this file, better to
> download it.

I've got the entire 6.7 package. I find the interlinked html docs
helpful (but I really should put them in a chm because searching would
be easier) and have referred to the source code a few times. It is
easy to get confused tracing through (some of what I thought about
pcrecpp apparently came from a different test function).

> BTW, do you need dfa function? I omitted a few
> including it which I thought might not be needed in my
> personal opinion. I suppose you can do it yourself by
> generalizing pcre_exec, just adding two more arguments
> that are similar to those of oVector. However, if you
> meet a problem in doing it, let me know. 
> 
> And, please keep in mind that I made the wrapper
> functions using pointers if possible. Being aware of it
> could be of help in some cases.
> 
> Sean

At some point I might play with the dfa functions but "need" is a
strong word :D

When we get a plugin I wouldn't want anything deliberately excluded
(except possibly the ones that start with underscores?) even if the
higher level pcrecpp functions also get included.

Thanks for the pointer tip. I don't yet understand the significance of
it though.

Regards,
Sheri

Reply via email to