--- In [email protected], "qzzyyx" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> When I *Menu folder recent, it shows everything I've accessed in 
the
> last three years ... as much as it can, since it fills the 
screen.  Is
> there a way to limit the number of items shown (with those shown
> ordered most recent to least recent)?
> 
> And a Windows question ... can I limit the number of things in the
> recent folder?  I wouldn't call three years ago "recent".
> 
> Thanks!
> 
>  - Vince
>

On the "Edit List Item" screen, to the right of the "Enter format 
keywords or use button to enter as a dialog" Press the button.  It 
will open a screen where you can "Start a new column after this 
number of entries".  You could try 5 or 10.  Also there is a drop 
down for "How to sort entries" and you can 
pick by "Date".  That will give you the most recent first.

-Rick


Reply via email to