Hello, I am a long time user of powerpro, but am not all that 
literate in 'computer speak'. I figure out what I need to know to 
get through basically.
Anyway, I have just done a fresh install on a new system, and have  
copied pproconf.pcf file, and all is working well, except for one 
thing.
I had it configured that when I right click on the title bar of 
internet explorer, the window would close.
After years of using this feature, it is killing me that I can no 
longer do this.

Now I am running an anti virus (AGV) on my new system.
I have never run an anti virus before as I was running off two 
different hard drives, one purely for internet and one for documents 
and non internet use.
So I am thinking that the anti virus may be blocking the command?
Or maybe Spyware Doctor which I also have running.
I have closed both daow and the problem persists.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Martin

Reply via email to