I'm a PP noob, so bear with me. I have configure the original,
default "Bar" to be NOT "topmost", but I've set "Show if bump" to
"Top edge" (which is where the Bar is). It is my understanding from
the tooltip that basically the bar should be raised to the top when I
bump the edge, if it is obscured by other windows. I think if I
restart PP it works, but at some point in time stops working
(possibly after running a fullscreen app? needs more testing), at
which point I have to restart PP. Just fooling around with the
options will not do it. Funny thing is, the bumps seem to be
detected without a problem, since everything works as it should if I
change the Bar to be topmost and auto-hidden: it slides out on every
bump. I'd much rather have the non-hiding version. Can someone
offer some hints on how to make PP behave properly?